Did you get your copy of “Heal Your Boring Business Bio to Attract Clients Now – The Bio Doc Shows You How” yet?
It was my gift for saying thank you to reading Connecting the Dots A Social Media Strategy 60 day program. Read to the bottom to access!
To accelerate success, Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten is offering a new gift booklet. It's loaded with easy, step-by-step strategies onhow to put pizzazz you’re your written first impression so you can attract a steady stream of
ideal clients, customers and speaking gigs.
You’ll love the story makeovers that illustrate how a few edits here and there can make a HUGE difference.
1) Don't try to be all things to all people. For example, a financial planner who helps busy career professionals take care of their money so they can have more time to do what they love is going to attract more clients than the planner who says she serves everyone or no one in particular.
2) Don't bury the lead. Don’t start with your long and winding journey to finally arrive at this work you do and then mention who you serve and how they can engage in the fourth paragraph. Lead with compelling results clients welcome first for better client attraction.
3) Put clothes on that emperor. Some business owners describe themselves in lofty terms without providing proof of their claims. Juetten says, "Specifics are terrific." Don't claim to be a best-selling author if you've only sold ten books, and seven of them are to family and friends.
4) Don’t underestimate the value of a sassy sound bite. Personality packs a punch, and it can be persuasive and powerful for attracting perfect clients. For example, 'Investing should be like watching paint dry. If you are getting an adrenaline rush, you are doing something wrong' is an example that will be appealing to a specific group of clients that appreciates a drama-free investment philosophy.
5) Offer a call to action. If you want your client to call to request an appointment, display the phone number on the website home page to make it easy for the client to call.
Nancy Juetten has guided thousands of entrepreneurs to upgrade their bios for client attraction since the 2009 debut of her book -- Bye-Bye Boring Bio.
Don’t forget to grab your gift booklet here.
Love and blessings,
Emily West-Sadler, your VA goddess
P.S. If you decide to jump on board and enjoy the Get Your Client Attracting Story Done Virtual Workshop Nancy is leading on January 22, be sure to mention my name in the "How Did You Hear about Us?" field on your online order form so she knows who to thank.
PPS. I met Nancy when I was living and working in Seattle, USA in 2011 - she is simply the best when it comes to authentic visibility! If you do decide to join one of her workshops Nancy may send me a commission to say thank you, which is why it's important to mention my name EMILY WEST-SADLER. Thank you and enjoy the free gift!
Please feel free to leave a comment and a link to your LinkedIn profile ...